Webasto Air Top Evo 55 Diesel Marine Kit
The class leading Evo 55 represents the latest in Air Heating Technology and efficiency, as expected from the World's largest manufacturer of marine heating solutions.
Although the unit looks the same as the previous model, there are many new features incorporated under the covers, together with re-programming of the ECU that mark a great leap forward in air heating.
some of the features include:
Increase in heater output from a lowered fan RPM - Lower power consumption from the batteries and lower noise levels
New ECU featuring innovative control logic - better fuel efficiency and flame detection
New fuel dosing pump featuring Intelligent drive - Up to 12dB reduction in noise output
New exhaust gas temperature sensor - closer monitoring of the burning process
Automatic boost - The heater will automatically step up to 100% output when it is needed and will reduce when required temperature is reached. The Evo 55 will run at 100% for a maximum of 6 hours, if required to do so, whereas the model it replaces used to boost, if selected, for 40 minutes.
New lower voltage thresholds on start-up - less problems with older, worn batteries.
In-built altitude sensor - combustion air fan rpm is increased at higher altitudes to ensure optimum combustion of gases in thinner air
New air temperature sensor - sleek and modern design
Kit comes complete with:
- Air Top Evo 55 Diesel heater
- Stainless steel mounting bracket
- Complete wiring harness
- Webasto MC04 controller with four run modes including 'Fan only' mode
- DP42 Fuel pump
- Copper fuel line and ISO7840 rated fuel hose connectors
- Stainless steel room sealed exhaust system complete with silencer and lagging
- Insulated stainless steel through hull skin fitting - safe for GRP and wooden hulls
- Full fitting instructions
- 3 year guarantee